What I Offer
Delivery is built on over 30 years experience in universities, businesses, business support, the public sector, social work and running my own business.
- Project consultancy in external relations and economic development;
- Identification of new,productive benefits for public and private sector clients;
- Coaching to individuals and groups to increase impact and effectiveness;
- Team training and public speaking on self management/leadership, developing principles and vision - and then delivering.
- My work with you is based on:
- In depth communication
- Well honed, practical vision
- Priority and focus on early action and delivery
- Building effective and committed long term partnerships
- Project development of unique university ESF proposal to LEP for High Level Skills;
- LEP HEI liaison and negotiation;
- Horizon2020 proposal drafting, editing and support;
- Hi-tech Research Centre market review
- Drafting and editing HEI input to promotional material to China market;
- Strategic business case for HEI/Local Authority account manager role;
- Review of the Continuing Professional Development market place for HEIs;
- Liaison and negotiation between universities and LEPs on Growth Plan development.
- Development of HEI external relations with economic development and representative bodies;
- Training courses in Upward Management for Project Managers;
- Authoring a legacy document reflecting the achievements of an organisation over 13 years;
- Personal coaching to a number of professional clients (currently 8);
- Analysis and review of the LEP landscape and European Funding options;
- Support to university enterprise and entrepreneurship proposals in the NW region.
- Selection support to a highly successful, respected and innovative recruitment company
- Ongoing coaching to a range of professional and executive private clients
Recent and current work includes:
- Science and Innovation Audit research and drafting - manufacturing and sustainability;